FS : The Complete Xbox 360 System Including Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whateve_r

Disciple
Hey,

I am selling my Xbox 360 cause i am in urgent need of cash. Some info on this system.

I am selling this System for Rs. 22000. It includes :

As requested by Admins i have removed the Games, i am including 15 Games and message me for the Games in the list.

Some Info : I got this Console from Digimart-Online last year in October. As you can see from the above list, i have purchased every MUST have game for the 360. I have added every accessory required.

This Console has not crashed once since i got it and i vouch that nothing won't happen to it in the future. Everything works perfectly.

For people who are interested, i seriously recommend if you are living in Mumbai then drop over to my house and i can give you a live demo on how awesome the games look and how flawlessly the system has been working for me.

I got every game for around Rs 500 and everything included i have spent about 40k on everything.

akS !

p.s Pics will be added Tonight.

Yes but if you are aware of people who soft-mod then they can even reverse mod, which is fairly possible. After that you can plau on live but then you gotta buy Original Games...

akS !

hitman050 said:
Hmm you say it's soft modded. I guess then no Live on this console right?

No if you can soft mod it with the new stealth patch you can go on live using copied games...

whateve_r said:
Yes but if you are aware of people who soft-mod then they can even reverse mod, which is fairly possible. After that you can plau on live but then you gotta buy Original Games...

akS !

ehh.. doesnt this mean ur selling pirated stuff???

was wondering for a sec actually.. wat wid soo many games....

It's a personal Sale and i am not spreading the use of pirated stuff.

Those are the Games which are going to be included within the system if any one purchases it.

akS !

^ I'm afraid we dont endorse selling any pirated stuff in the Market section. So you would have to remove the pirated games from your deal :)

whateve_r said:
Just consider it as if i am giving the games free with the console. bump !!!

akS !

lol.... even allowing that would be against the rules, spreading pirated stuff for free does not make it legal.

hey the brand new xbox 360 is 15,000 why did you ask for 22,000

how old is that one adn pls3 cost only 24,000 new one

you are sell for high price

^^ The core one is for 17k if I am not mistaken, the last time I checked India was not one of the states of USA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back