hey guys my friend has now sold this game to me and iam showing u the pics
2rrmakj.jpg

288sc9s.jpg

this is sealed pack and is great for online gaming

if any1 needs it tell
Prices dropped again to 800 + shipping

can list on ebay for use with coupon

:)

OMG SPAMMERS! :mad: guys stop crapping his thread!!!! OP cud have purchased the box from any retail store / music world for Rs. 999 (Print Price) n hence selling it for 900. Y r u ppl crapping the thread>???? Use PM if u want to advice the correct price or if u wna buy it! :mad:

EDIT: Mods plz delete the spam-posts (including mine)

see guys if u get for cheap buy from there

u can see on my box it says 999

so please stop spamming me and also 900 is my last price

take it or leave it

Basically Orange box has three discs and the game installations are not as such. All the games gets installed in the steam folder. There are no different discs for different games.

One needs to have an active internet connection at the time of installation. Also u needs to run all the games once with the active internet connection. After that u can run steam in offline mode and then play all the games.

P.S: Thanks to Switch for that info.

Online activation on Steam is a tedious process, at least it used to be some time back; any idea whether it has improved now?

metalbandit said:
Online activation on Steam is a tedious process, at least it used to be some time back; any idea whether it has improved now?

It takes like a minute to activate your games online on steam. Just insert the CD/DVD and enter your activation code.

ok guys after hearing alot of stuff i have decided to lower the price even further to 850

so it should be like after 10% discount coupon it should be close to 750

if any1 wants tell me but dont crap my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back