[FS] Transcend 320GB portable USB HDD, no seperate power required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srini

Disciple
Selling my Transcend brand new sealed 320GB portable USB Harddisk, this was purchased recently and want to sell.
Reason for sale : No use for me.

Price : 3,300 shipped, strictly no lowballing.

2d16bec.jpg

2gsk20x.jpg

vravdz.jpg

need to clarify something...

I've seen many dealers who sell the transcend portable hard disks claim that the warranty can be obtained only through them... is that the case here also? Doesnt transcend have any official service centers which take care of these things?

if you can clear this up, i'm almost confirmed for purchase :)

agefreak said:
need to clarify something...

I've seen many dealers who sell the transcend portable hard disks claim that the warranty can be obtained only through them... is that the case here also? Doesnt transcend have any official service centers which take care of these things?

if you can clear this up, i'm almost confirmed for purchase :)

Yes, we have to send it to dealer which he is from Delhi, since you are also from Delhi its not a problem and much easier for you.

hey..in another threads (in Dealer paradise), a brand new one is going around 3250/- shipped.

is it possible to reduce the price?

hey..in another threads (in Dealer paradise), a brand new one is going around 3250/- shipped.

link plz ..... if its not same brand, u should be ......

tech4pk said:

Show the link, I will give you for same price or less.

Leaving out of station in evening, if anybody interested let me know by afternoon, so that I can ship by today itself.

http://cgi.ebay.in/320GB-Transcend-Portable-HDD-320-GB-USB-HDD-2-5_W0QQitemZ140323820694QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_203?hash=item20abf39496&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A1|65%3A15|39%3A1|240%3A1309|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A25
RS 3560 Brand new - 10% ebay discount coupon = 3285( brand new) includes free shipping.

Check your price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back