FS: Transcend DDR 400 2GB (2 x 1GB) Dual-Channel Kit (UCCC Chips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Skilled
Mar 24, 2006
www.mobguru.com
Well it looks like you are backing off now. If u did not want to sell the ram at the price u quoted in the pm, then please refrain from quoting.

Cha.

Supra

Skilled
Feb 10, 2005
Josh chill boss....actually someone asked in PM before u...need to talk to him before I can confirm u...its not abt pricing.

deejay

Skilled
Feb 9, 2005
Josh said:
Well it looks like you are backing off now. If u did not want to sell the ram at the price u quoted in the pm, then please refrain from quoting.
Cha.
@ josh , i dont know what you have exchanged in the pm's . i have not sent any pm to renegade2 , neither have i offered him any other quotes through other means. whatever is fact it is posted here. all i have mentioned is that incase the modules are not sold i will think of buying them in near future for a vista capable rig i am building. i am not even in que for it since i have not offered him anything as yet. if renegade 2 gives you at ur mutually agreed price (whatever it may be) i will be very happy. it would not make any difference to me in any manner whatsoever...so please dont consider that i am trying to interfere in ur transaction .....i have another kick ass ocz rev 2 module in mind from another TE member too .... you know him well i suppose.;)

Supra

Skilled
Feb 10, 2005
sorry deejay sir its not you....i guess Josh misunderstood.

Well Josh before u two more guys were before you....1st one Nervz's friend Sufi & then batli also wanted it.Its now almost confirmed for Sufi as he is transferring the cash tomorrow.

Its nothing abt backing off or something....my principle to give to the 1st person who asked for it...I gave u a quote as then nothing was confirmed with sufi....hope u understand.

Apologies to deejay sir for all the misunderstanding that happened due to this

Josh

Skilled
Mar 24, 2006
www.mobguru.com
Deejay and Ren2.

I had asked ren2 to put RAM on hold in morning at our agreed price. So i though maybe he has put it on hold for me, coz he did not reply to my pm.

Just that. ;)

My apologies to both.

Supra

Skilled
Feb 10, 2005
its ok dude....was mistake on my part too :)

Anyway all is well that ends well.....now I need to really burn my ass to find some decent DDR II for the C2D rig

Status
Not open for further replies.