FS: Vantec vga cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj404

Disciple
vantec iceberg 5 vga cooler for sale. bought it on 09.11.06 for rs.1800/- have the bill(warranty for 1 year, no warranty on the LED) ,works so well that
i oced my agp 6600GT & busted the card in my enthusiasm:mad: . selling it for rs.1600/-.

alternatively, if anyone wants to sell an AGP 6600GT(under warranty) for say
rs.3500/- please pm/post your offer,in which case i might not sell the vga cooler:) .

hey r u not trying to get u r 6600gt replaced...or repaired ?..try u r luck..maybe u will be saved this..time anyway it's u r first overclock...lol...

@faheem_m: unfortunately that card was bought second frm one the TE members, who bought it frm abroad.......so no indian warranty

:stup1:
OOPS, lots of appologies...... my brain was stucked at the 'burnt 6600GT'

Extremly Sorry RAJ.:angel: :cheers: :console:

@iosoft: get urself a legal advisor OR get ur eyes examined OR read the
the thread correctly.please don't trash the thread if ur not interested or have nothing else to do.

mods please delete that offending thread of iosoft

iosoft said:
about 6600GT -

MOD: is it legal to sell a totally defective product which is not even repaired :huh:
isn't it missleading to other TE members. Though it has warranty, but can't get it from INDIA. missing information.
after reading the POST, pls delete this.

Man, read the post fully before you reply :hap5: . He wants to either sell of his VGA cooler or purchase a 6600GT from someone.

u got ICEBERQ 5 from Apex ent?

i can oc my card 575-1200 easily on ICEBERQ5 same cooler i got on 04-09-06 from Apex... for 1800 same price

raj404 & nvidiabeast, could you please let me know the improvement you got after using the Vantec Iceberq5 in terms of VGA core temp ? Have ordered one for my eVGA 6600GT 128 MB AGP card, as temp is shooting to 120 degree C in 3D games. Normal core temp is in 80s.
Iceberq5 was unavailable with M/s Apex for last two months. so, I ordered one from m/s CoolPc, Australia. Its on the way from Oz now, when it is also available with M/s Apex, Mumbai after two months of zero inventory. What a shit life can be at times !!!

How about rounding off the price to Rs 1.5K, inclusive of shipping to my place in Bongaigaon, Assam ? Will confirm by saturday (25.11.2006), ie if the customs do not let go off my Iceberq5 coming from the land of Greg Chappell.

daumaster said:
How about rounding off the price to Rs 1.5K, inclusive of shipping to my place in Bongaigaon, Assam ? Will confirm by saturday (25.11.2006), ie if the customs do not let go off my Iceberq5 coming from the land of Greg Chappell.

hey daumaster, already negotiating purchase of a 6600GT AGP, hence may keep the ICEBERG 5 for myself(i did keep this option open for myself:) )

hope ur import frm australia works out ok:) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back