FS: Video Ipod 5G 60 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilution

Disciple
Well, I am selling my white Ipod Video 60 GB. Its in total perfect condition because I never removed the laminated plastic cover on it. I got a silicon cover for it and put it on the laminated cover. Hence even the laminated cover is in the best of the condition. I had bought it from JJ Mehta in June 3rd week 2006. I still have the original box, with the plastic cover still on it. In short, it is as good as new. I also will be bundling along the silicon cover and a charger for a total of 14,000. The iPod has been updated to version 1.2, which supports gapless playback and brightness adjustment. To make it a better deal, I will also bundle iTunes 7.0 on a MB CD(hahaha)

Reason for selling: I am looking forward to iPod Nano + Nike shoe combination.

P.S Wouldnt appreciate people comparing this deal to a 30GB Video ipod. the 60 GB ipod has been rated 20 hrs of battery life compared to 14 hrs of 30 GB and also has 64 MB buffer compared to 32 MB in 30 GB. Trust me on this, the 60 GB is way more smoother than 30 GB. :hap2:

Hi evilution,

Some pics of the product please :), just to confirm that the product is in good shape and to also see the type of cover :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back