FS: ViewSonic VA1703wb

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumchamp

Skilled
I want to sell my 1.5-2 yrs old trusted ViewSonic VA1703wb wide-screen TFT monitor. Never serviced/repaired,Not even a single dead pixel, working like a charm and in mint condition.

Pics:

Price: 4.7k

Reason: Getting 22" monitor

Will close this thread on 2nd April, if i won't find any buyer.

price of new one 17 wide screen cost just 5600 R.S at sethia computer

u can call delta or any dealer for quote 17 wd lcd

i guess 3-4k would be awesome deal cause u lcd is 2 year old ;)

theitwares does not have an updated price please check with your local dealers. Anyways its your sale price it the way you want.

Interested, but not at this exorbitant price. PM me only if you are willing to reduce the price substantially. payment immediate if the deal is done.

Price is very high ... we can get a new one with full warranty if we can shell out another 500 - 1000.

The prices on his site are sometimes not upto date and for understandable reasons. So dont go by that price for that particular product on his site.
sumchamp said:
Chk this out

TheITWares - Monitors & LCD's

New one cost 6.3k

PS: Reducing it to 5k

please revise your price. LG 18.(something) widescreen is for 7k dude. The new 17" is also cheap now. 5k is a srs no no to that product of yours. Revise the price and it'll be sold quickly.

Good Luck for a Quick Sale :)

All you unwanted advice providers AKA spammers, use pm for your chatter, dont OT and low ball the sale.

If you cant help replying to my message, my pm box isnt full most of the times.

Hacker, message a Mod and they will clean up OT posts.

^^ Shipping will be a big hassle and would cost u very high shipping cost(approx 700-800)

If u hav any mate here in Mumbai...then u can ask him to take from my place..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back