FS: Xbox 360 & PSP Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am not very gamer savvy, so if I sound like a dork, bear with me. I bought my husband the x-box and i wanted to get him the Halo 3 game. It's the one he wants to play. I will buy the whole package, I think, if it is still available. I just need to know a little bit more about the pricing. what is the price for all three in American dollars? Will they play on my husband's system? Is there anything I need to know? Are there any scratches?

I meant all four. Need a good combo pack to keep him busy for a while. The prices of these things are outrageous in the stores.

Gman2007 said:
No Amanda, these are games from the PAL region and will not play on an Xbox console purchased in the US/Canada.

Both Halo 3 and Gears are region free. They will work fine on US Xboxes.

Amandalouie, messaged you. First of all I'm surprised that this deal has attracted a US visitor. And out of the 4 games, Halo 3 [Even though it's mentioned PAL] has played in a NTSC-J console. So I guess its region free. GoW and Viva Pinata are strictly PAL and FEAR is Region Free.

Dude sorry for all the delay with FEAR.

My Xbox DVD drive got busted so I was worried about buying used games.
It's getting replaced today. If all works well I'm interested in FEAR (again) and Assassin's Creed. I hope the condition is good.

Also do you want to exchange with any game?

cignext said:
Dude sorry for all the delay with FEAR.

My Xbox DVD drive got busted so I was worried about buying used games.
It's getting replaced today. If all works well I'm interested in FEAR (again) and Assassin's Creed. I hope the condition is good.

Also do you want to exchange with any game?

No issues mate. I had the game with me for about 4 days in office before taking it back home. Both the games are still available. Not interested in exchange mate. PM me if you want me to bring the games tomorrow to my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back