FS: XFX 680i SLI A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Disciple
It's a 9 months old XFX 680i SLI. Runs Wolfdale CPUs with a BIOS update.
This is not the LT version but the full fledged 680i SLI A1 version. Excellent mobo if you want to setup SLI or Tri-SLI.:hap2:
Has loads of features.

Reason for sale: Upgrade time :p

Asking price: 7.5K + Shipping (Negotiable)

Warranty: Has 2 years and 3 months local warranty left (Rashi Peripherals). Will give 2 days testing warranty.

Trade option: A low end Socket AM2 processor

Here are some links:
Bjorn3d.com -XFX 680i SLI, Satisfying Your Daily Tech Cravings Since 1996
bit-tech.net | XFX nForce 680i SLI
PC Perspective - XFX nForce 680i SLI Motherboard Review - 1333 FSB Support

Have had absolutely no problems with this board. Doesn't run Yorkfields, though.

Please don't lowball. If you want to make an offer/trade with an AM2 proccy + money, PM me. :)
Bangalore guys preferred.

hmmm .... i do not have an intel based system, so this mobo is not really of any interest to me.
But i do have an year old AM2 3200+ which i can part with. If interested can pm me, me from bangalore, so it will be convinient for you too.

I'm thinking of building an AMD based system. So this has to sell first. I'll contact you if this gets sold.

Please do not discuss general stuff here- Please stick to the topic. :)
1. You must have the product you are selling in possession at the time of sale.

2. You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product.

More here > http://www.techenclave.com/market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html

This is a public message for social awareness- please do not reply (but rather oblige as a responsible member of this community)- report the post if you find it offensive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back