[FS] Xfx 8500 Gt 512 Mb Ddr2 PCI-E for Rs 1900 [shipped]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price is fixed : Rs 1900 [shipped]

1 year used, 2 years warranty remaining on card

Bill will be provided showing purchase made in January/09. Although it is not required because Rashi honors warranty by looking at their sticker on the back of the card.
dsc00807y.jpg

dsc00808g.jpg

Lowballers and deal crappers
stay away from thread :mad:

p.m me for more info

MrHunt said:
If bill says purchased in January '09 then how come its 1 year used ??..

I said, "Bill will be provided showing purchase made in January/09". I didn't say purchase was made in January 09. The person I bought the card from lost the bill somewhere and when I pushed, he went back to his dealer to grab another bill. The dealer provided him bill of current date, but with lesser value. I don't get the logic though, however, bill clearly says 8500 GT bought on 09/01/09. Bill shows Invoice number, shop name, signatory, VAT Registration Number etc

zanderzone said:
I said, "Bill will be provided showing purchase made in January/09". I didn't say purchase was made in January 09. The person I bought the card from lost the bill somewhere and when I pushed, he went back to his dealer to grab another bill. The dealer provided him bill of current date, but with lesser value. I don't get the logic though, however, bill clearly says 8500 GT bought on 09/01/09. Bill shows Invoice number, shop name, signatory, VAT Registration Number etc
usually the warranty starts from the date of purchase/the date of billing ... but thats not the case here , i guess....thanks for clearing that out.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back