FS: XFX GeForce 8600 GT 512MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theitdepot - XFX GeForceTM 8600 GT 512MB

Don't know what the current market or exact purchase price I belive it was around 4,500. My friend purchased it for his computer that had an AGP slot. :rofl: He then gave it to me to put in my machine, my primary work machine is AGP my backup rig had this card in for approx 2 months.

But my back up rig is only use once in a while so this is the story of this xard. He doesnt want it because he bought a dell lappy with a graphics card n sorted himself. So if anyone is interested do let me know. He currently doing his MBA in MG College opp mc donalds before pune mumbai express way.

I stay in Andheri so delivery can be done from either places. If the market price is currently less than what we are quoting, will lower, no issues... its not my card :) haha although if people qutoe too low ill buy it for myself :p only thing im broke at the moment and he needs the money urgently...

is it the having same specs as given in link??..ie. 512mb gddr3??..

If so put a GPU-z screenshot and 2 pics with ur name and date on a note.

Read market rules. gud luk with sale. Lock the thread untill needed be done.

Its 512 MB DDR 2 damn some new rules since the last time iv been here...the cards not even connected can i just put the pics up...this is stress now i see

dragon_unleash said:
nw you get this card new 4 Rs. 3800/- with 3 yrs warranty frm xfx and ur price is 4000, thats somethin odd to me:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Calm down mate. Dont you see its a mistake. And he was refering to the 512 ddr3 version which is costlier too. Let him revise the price. I am sure he will come up with something good. :)

The ITdepot reference link given is wrong as the product is a DDR2 graphics card and not DDR3 as shown in the link

friedclyde please remove the ITdepot link as it will cause misconception

Sheesh- i hate doing this to you Clyde but-

Please read the rules. :)
http://www.techenclave.com/market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html

This thread will be closed most probably, by the moderators, due to the lack of requisite pics alongwith the signed note unless you do so asap.

You may check this guide on how to open it and edit posts,
when you are ready to update first post with the proper pics.
http://www.techenclave.com/guides-and-tutorials/guide-close-market-threads-v2-0-a-122642.html

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Sheesh- i hate doing this to you Clyde but-

Please read the rules. :)
http://www.techenclave.com/market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html

This thread will be closed most probably, by the moderators, due to the lack of requisite pics alongwith the signed note unless you do so asap.

You may check this guide on how to open it and edit posts,
when you are ready to update first post with the proper pics.
http://www.techenclave.com/guides-and-tutorials/guide-close-market-threads-v2-0-a-122642.html

u didnt read my first post kya:no: :no: . har baar aajate ho:ashamed:

edit: from now on i gonna request mods to close the thread before bikey plunders into it;)

ooh damn i just got back home right now, had gone to make my engagement rings not that you guys need to know but me happy :D

i will go tru the guides and get the pics up asap... but give me some time...its been ages since ive been here...i honestly never knew theese rules or about editing threads damn...

i will do some reading in a biut n get back...

@ Darthcoder... on Oct 24th 07 i quit my job and took up blogging as a career.. so i was literally slogging my a$$ off :D Its just recently that tech sort off took a back seat at the moment... friend wants to sell his card and TE.....was wat came to mind lol

.... so i just spoke with him will be going to sunil bazaar tomm to check the rates if possible its still available i guess it may no longer be in stock only the ddr3 versions?

but i wanted to buy a viewsonic 19" x series ... went to lammy road today... out of stock only 22" with webcam available....so ill check sunil bazaar if they have it will be a good scene for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back