FSX Crosswind Landing

Oooh oooh a Flight simmer! PM me when you play, lets do some short multiplayer hops sometime. I'm on FS9 though - shouldn't be a problem. Downloading your file at 10kB/s :(

That you can but FS is so slow and even more so at higher altitudes that you don't really require high framerates. I did one timepass t/o + landing last night after watching Lord Dagon's vids but I forgot to record it.

The wing flex during landing looks so weird in your vid and your braking looks a little too aggressive in that A380 landing video - parking brakes on?! :p

since the frame rates in the that game is less. To record the video first u fly and then use the replay for record , so the u wont find any glitch while playing, As the matter of fact, we dont care if there is any loss of frames while watching the replay....:p

bloody hell remind me never to book a ticket on any plane you fly. theres a whole runway man use it :bleh: am surprised that you stopped such a huge plane like the a380 in such a short distance

bottle said:
bloody hell remind me never to book a ticket on any plane you fly. theres a whole runway man use it :bleh: am surprised that you stopped such a huge plane like the a380 in such a short distance

the final speed will be 160 knots , after we land we put on revers thrust and the auto breaks will be armed so it stopes very quickly :eek:hyeah:

Back