Fujitsu Laptop - Getting a great price for the features it offers - should i buy it ?

tech12

Disciple
Hi All,

Getting a good deal on a Fujitsu Laptop - which i believe is a good deal for the features it offers.... However i'm not sure about the Fujitsu service and support in India. I've heard that it takes a lot longer in case of parts replacement (something like a week or more) if something fails as parts need to be outsourced from abroad.

Anyone got anything to share ?

Well stuff like usb charge port, spill resistant keyboard, usb 3.0 , besides all other the normal features at around 27 k.... This is for a core i3 based system... Now there are plenty of systems i suppose around this price but just some additional useful stuff from fujitsu...

Can you please provide us an exact link to the model. There are 3 Core i3 models in the market (1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen) plus you have missed the rest of the specs.
Fujitsu is a very small player in Indian laptop market (in the rest of the world too i guess except may be Japan). So except the metros you might find it hard to get a service center.

FYI, the keyboard config of Fujitsu is very weird. I had rented one for a month and it frustrated the hell out of me.

Back