Monitors Full HD LCD with HDMI + GPU @ 17k

I think the best BET is the Dell S24W as it has all 3 : DVi/HDMI/VGA , that future proofs it. At 12+ k its a steal IMO + Dell support !

Yup, E2200 HD is somewhere around 10.5k

and its the G2220 HD which is around 8.5~9k.

Both have same screen quality, and only diff being the hdmi and layout and price :D

actually with hdmi, ull either have to use monitor speakers or connect speakers to monitor, both are total waste considering that most sub 15 monitors with HDMI wont be having optical/coaxial audio out. Most probably there wud be headphone jacks, maybe two of them. SO no practical advantage of hdmi.

but HDTVs need hdmi and is a must, coz they provide plethora of audio outs like optical, co-axial and even analog outs for seperate channels on some TVs. totally waste for a monitor.

ya, it can be, then whats the point in opting for an hdmi monitor?

hdmi has only advantage of audio + video and video quality is same as DVI. If you are not going to connect ny speakers to monitor, normal DVI should be as good as hdmi. And most monitors wont allow to connect a 5.1 or 7.1, just a headphone jack.[which isnt the case with HDTV with hdmi which has multichannel optical, toslink/co-axial out for uncompromised audio to a good quality home theater speakers.]

So, i think hdmi on monitors are jst waste of money, as DVI is there which gives same video quality.

so i droped hdmi port

ok.......now what..............

samsung 2233 SW 21.5" LCD

or

benq g2220hd

please make it fast?

for gaming k.....

If you dont want hdmi, get samsung 2233SW..I have heard is better for gaming..Its around 9k..

5770 will be out of your budget...u may want to consider 5750..it may release on Oct 10th..wait till then..

yup waiting for the 5770...

i heard the performance is less than 4870 n 4890...which are priced @ under 10k...so i think 5770 will be in ma budget

When it comes to monitors, play safe and stick with dell/samsung.

I got the 2233sw last week for 8,900. Smashing VFM!!!

But if you can afford it, go for Dell s2409w.

Just remember, with the new GPU, you'll need a decent PSU, too

yup....i need one with 1GB memory or a 4870...considering 22"LCD....but still confused bw a4800GPU now or wait for a 5770 untill november

Back