Full Tower Suggestion Needed!

Black_Hawk

Skilled
So, I have been walking into my PC room for the last 2-3 days and looking at the Lian Li A70F sitting there perched on my desk and somehow been feeling a nagging urge to change the cabinet. I don't know why, but I guess I'm in the mood to change the cabinet again to another new full tower. A little bit of a streak of cabinet fetish if you may. But no more Lian Li, something else. :D

Please suggest which full towers I could look into. My preferred brands are Antec, Thermaltake, Cooler Master, but I'm open for suggestions on other brands as well. Cooler Master has not been making a lot of full towers these days after the HAF-X which I don't want having used the HAF 932 earlier.

Cabinets I have used so far are: Cooler Master HAF 932, Antec Skeleton, Lian Li A70F (currently using).

Thanks and regards,
Black_Hawk

Oops... sorry my bad, Mods please move my thread to the PC Peripherals section.

@ Hades:

Does Elysium come with a window on the side panel? The one's I see on youtube review videos have no window on the side panel.

Black_Hawk said:
Oops... sorry my bad, Mods please move my thread to the PC Peripherals section.

@ Hades:

Does Elysium come with a window on the side panel? The one's I see on youtube review videos have no window on the side panel.

yes it does... Actually there are four Elysium variants...

Check the first page of the review that i have given...

How much is your budget?

If price is not an issue you can look at the new Thermaltake Level 10 GT it retails for 20K, but the looks are somewhat controversial (as in some hate it & some like it).

Back