FutureBazaar LOOT is BACK ! 150 OFF on 151

Worked for me. Ordered a pair of sneakers.
Should wait and see the quality. Much worried about size. Because all of the shoes i ordered from different sites didn't fit me.

Worked for me. Ordered a pair of sneakers.
Should wait and see the quality. Much worried about size. Because all of the shoes i ordered from different sites didn't fit me.

I do hope they fit coz future bazaar cc is the worst. I had a very tough time returning a product .

One of the orders I placed on May 27th is still pending whereas another one I placed on June 2nd was delivered today.

The Rs 150 off coupon is still working, but the min purchase is Rs 250 / Rs 300 now. And if you have Payback points, you can redeem them too! :p

One of the orders I placed on May 27th is still pending whereas another one I placed on June 2nd was delivered today.

The Rs 150 off coupon is still working, but the min purchase is Rs 250 / Rs 300 now. And if you have Payback points, you can redeem them too! :p

That was awesome dude. The quality of the sneakers i ordered is awesome and wanted to buy another if any coupons are available.
What was the coupon code now? "LUVFB" is the one i used.

mojo can you link the sneakers i'd like to see them and if i like it will order it too.

Try with this info. Converse As Canvas Shoes, Navy [2584933] is the ID of the item . Can't post you the link as the site is blocked in my office. Will let you know tonight when i go home.
It wast just a try how they fit and to know the quality. But you have a lot of varieties to choose from.

Back