FutureBazaar - Wrong Size, Wrong Color

the.rahul

Recruit
I had ordered a VIP Frenchie Vest from FutureBazaar.
Product Order Details
Size: XL
Color: Grey with Red Border

Product Shipped
Size: L
Color: Black with Red Border.

The bill just mentions: VIP Frenchie Vest ( No color descriptions)

The total bill amounted to Rs. 220 but after but after applying a promo code, I only had to pay Rs. 70. Due to the small amount, not even feeling like calling up those guys, informing about the goof up, shipping the Vest back them and waiting for a replacement.

If i had paid the full Rs. 220 for it, i would've been super-pissed of at myself about going to a faraway Courier Office to ship it when a Retail Undergarment seller is just 50 meters away. ( BTW, last time i went to ship a wrong size Flipkart T-shirt, i met with an accident and got a month's fracture hand. :p )

This is my first stint with Futurebazaar and have definitely resolved not to buy anything again from there.

How's your experience been with the site?

Also, on a side note, had a thought that why do these sites not create a seprate listing for each color available so its easy to inspect the product attributes from the bill stuck on courier's cover itself, no need open the contents. Same is the problem with adexmart, just ordered an xperia sola (no color specified in the listing so called them up to say that please ship a black color only.) No will have so see what color they ship.

I think Futurebazaar accepts exchanges / returns at the store nearest to your delivery address, you will however need to call them up and get some ticket or something like that

^^ true, I'll say go for it, tel them its wrong size and they are bound to change it. My experience with them is good but I am yet to face a situation like this.

Back