G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR 500 (PC 4000) Ram on its way.

Udit

Skilled
Got the news from my sister in London today that my G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR 500 (PC 4000) Ram has been delivered to her from USA by her friend and she is getting it with her between 2nd July & 6th July, 2006.

pictures & benchies on 6th July, 2006.

I will use these with my ASRock 775Twins-HDTV R2.0 Motherboard & Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Processor

some online pictures from G.Skill.com:

You are allowed to post in Show-Off only AFTER you recive the stuff :bleh:

j/k, congrats man, waiting to see some scores from you as well ;)

Congrats on the cool memory Udit! :)

@Anish, even I post in show off before I receive the stuff... we're allowed to do that as long as we follow it up with pics later ;)

Err DDR memory with conroe :S. That'll definitely limit performance cos from the looks of it, conroe will only perform well with RAM running in sync with FSB. Intel architectures have always been bandwidth starved.

Chaos said:
Err DDR memory with conroe :S. That'll definitely limit performance cos from the looks of it, conroe will only perform well with RAM running in sync with FSB. Intel architectures have always been bandwidth starved.

i had already ordered them before I changed my upgrade plans :(

Chaos said:

that is why I have dropped my conroe plans again now.

decided to keep my A8N-E & buy a AMD X2 4200+ in August.

man and you were sad today?? .. see noww your not!! you got awesome raM!! great for you and good for me.(nwo atleast , you`d stop bugging me :bleh:)

Back