PC Peripherals G304 double click issue

OMEGA44-XT

Skilled
This mouse develops double click issue but amazing design
+1
IMO it is sure to develop double click in 2-3 years even if you use it lightly. My old one developed it in 2 years. I bought G304 again because it is a great wireless mouse for the price, so I just learnt how to repair it. Had Razer Viper Mini, its middle click button fails, RMA'd once in warranty, now out of warranty. That seemed like a tougher part to find than normal switch for left/right click. Also being wireless is a pro for G304, so went back to G304 myself.

Sad state of the market honestly with such planned obsolescence practises. Logitech & Razer's higher end models have same issues as well from what I read.

+1
IMO it is sure to develop double click in 2-3 years even if you use it lightly. My old one developed it in 2 years. I bought G304 again because it is a great wireless mouse for the price, so I just learnt how to repair it. Had Razer Viper Mini, its middle click button fails, RMA'd once in warranty, now out of warranty. That seemed like a tougher part to find than normal switch for left/right click. Also being wireless is a pro for G304, so went back to G304 myself.

Sad state of the market honestly with such planned obsolescence practises. Logitech & Razer's higher end models have same issues as well from what I read.
+2 for the double click issues. If you can change the switches then its great. I changed it like a year back after that its going really well.

+2 for the double click issues. If you can change the switches then its great. I changed it like a year back after that its going really well.
Could you please share some information as to from where do we get the switches and what's the repairing process?
I have 2 of these mice and I lost the USB dongle for one of them. Any advice from where I can get a replacement dongle?

Thanks.

Could you please share some information as to from where do we get the switches and what's the repairing process?
I have 2 of these mice and I lost the USB dongle for one of them. Any advice from where I can get a replacement dongle?

Thanks.
Lots of YT videos on repairing G304/305.

Get GM8.0 & a solder kit from amazon:

These are what I purchased.

All you experts can do it for me? Change the switch? Have a G Pro and it does double click whenever humidity is above 80%. I will obviously pay your for the service.

All you experts can do it for me? Change the switch? Have a G Pro and it does double click whenever humidity is above 80%. I will obviously pay your for the service.
any electronics repair shop can do it for you. i had 3 of mine fixed for 100rs. I ditched logitech with my last purchase and went with razer this time.

Does anyone know where I can buy wheel replacement for 103? The inner part not the actual wheel.

Is this what you mean?
Doable , if you can open the mouse and know little bit of soldering.
+1

Switch replacement took me under 2hrs. I held a soldering iron after 10 years maybe. So with some free time, it is definitely doable.

Is this what you mean?

+1

Switch replacement took me under 2hrs. I held a soldering iron after 10 years maybe. So with some free time, it is definitely doable.
Yes..
Should I get the 10mm one for g103?

This kush guy is yet to dispatch my order since week. Seems like he is only interested in selling over priced cables.

This kush guy is yet to dispatch my order since week. Seems like he is only interested in selling over priced cables.
I never ordered from them. Someone posted this here or in r/IndianGaming, somewhere. I just bookmarked it for future. Genesispc delivered the GM8.0 in a few days though.

Back