PC Peripherals G304 Mouse Buttons not working properly.

That's not just logitech though, every company does it because they are different weightings and feel different.
I bought Cooler Master MM720 because it has optical switches. Logitech has gone mad with cost-cutting - using cheap switches even in high end products.

Not my intention to sideline the topic, but man, this is the reason I've been ignoring G304. The mouse and sensor have very good reviews, but opening and changing switches, is complex for this mouse.
Wish we have better wireless mice in this price range to beat G304.
Not gonna lie the sensor and the mouse feels so good but once you replace the switches this feels heavenly lol

Not gonna lie the sensor and the mouse feels so good but once you replace the switches this feels heavenly lol
That's the problem. Changing switches is too complex, there are so many parts need to be removed carefully. One small mistake and it's gone. Don't know what's stopping Logitech from updating/upgrading this mouse switches.

People are buying their shit regardless, they don't need to put effort and money into fixing anything.
Well, they had (or have) great reputation in making some products. The sensor is next to nothing.
I wish razor or someone make some affordable wireless mice to counter G304.

Well, they had (or have) great reputation in making some products. The sensor is next to nothing.
I wish razor or someone make some affordable wireless mice to counter G304.

I think this is the best you can get in wireless. It has optical switches.

Back