PC Peripherals G7 in India ???

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Guys is the Logitech G7 available in india ??? How much is it for and where can i get it in Mumbai??? Which would be a better choice , a mx518 or the G7 , keeping the price point aside .....

And while we are at it, any suggestions for mice in the 2.5k range ???

lol........so it will be like 5k here rite ???? so outta my budget it goes......how about G5 ??? how is it ??? ne idea how much it is ???

I bought myne quite sometime back for 3650(dont know the current price).. personally i have no issues with it.. just make sure you pair it with a good mouse pad.. otherwise stick to the mx518 for normal surfaces..

shway dude.....but i guess thats a bit steep.....thot it wud be like 3k or so.....ne idea if the G5 is in the 2-3k range ????

No bro - got da G5 for 3750/- just a couple of months back !!!

Asked for G7s price then - was somewhere around 5k back then !!!

Ya could get da MX 518 for less than 3k I guess !!!

unless u want to go cordless go for G7, else for less than that u can get the Razer Deathadder, even mx518 for 1.4k is a great buy imo. Whatever it is get a good mouse pad ;)

sauron said:
Dint know MX was that cheap !!! :shocked:

lol even i didnt,prices fell by 700 Rs.Even i was shocked,the logitech dealer told me the prices for logitech products went down abt 2-3 months back .So the Mx518 became 700 Rs cheaper.:hap2:

Saiyan said:
unless u want to go cordless go for G7, else for less than that u can get the Razer Deathadder, even mx518 for 1.4k is a great buy imo. Whatever it is get a good mouse pad ;)

although the razer DA is the best mice,it is hugely overpriced in india ( Rs 3000++).More than mx518 in india which is at par with a new DPI sensitivity of 1800 :hap2: :hap2:
Moreover,mx518 is truste by gamers worldwide,known for its legendary stability and performance, unlike the DA which has some glitches even after the latest updates.So i recommend Mx518 to anybody who is looking for a brilliant gaming mouse. (BTW i own a G7 :p ).

get the mx518 re, no point in spending 3k for G5, get the mx518+a good mouse pad, u r good to go, trust me ;)

unless you absolutely must have cordless, there's practically little to no use in buying a G7 over an MX518. the 518 has a great sensor which never skips during regular play. it also has plenty of dpi in case you use a very high resolution or sensitivity. at Rs. 1400, it's probably the best VFM gaming mouse you can get in India right now after the MS Wheel Mouse Optical.

edit: oh, don't bother with the G5 either. the shape of the 518 and G5 are very similar. the dpi difference would hardly be noticeable. the G5 does come with a 500hz polling rate out of the box but you can use a downloadable application to get that on your 518 as well. of course, it would be a problem at LANs but personally after a lot of testing and comparison of 125hz vs 500hz, i saw no difference in my aim.

finally, the G5 has a laser sensor which is known to have trouble with certain surfaces. the 518 would definitely be a safer bet. like Saiyan said, throw in a nice large cloth mouse pad with the leftover cash if you want.

i got my g5 for 2.2k 6 months ago from US....must say i love every bit of it...not that i've tried mx518....but this one is really good....full 2k dpi is definitely handy in games like quake :p

Back