Graphic Cards G92 & G98 specs and pricing revealed+Launch News

ashwin006 said:
This hype bout the new "nine" series is great!!! But wait. Nvidia havent completely solved the driver issues with the current 8 series cards. And when they launch the 9 series, u think they ll solve for the driver issues of both the series then??.. It could be more than they can handle at the same time.

DUNNO abt dat but i think i will still go for the 8800's cause few sources say that "G92 and G98 can only be considered an update of the GeForce 8 series since they will not include any major changes"

and no matter what 8800 gives AWESOME GFX for a gaming enthusiast whats the point of having the OVERHYPED 9XXX now if there is not much CHANGED

:p

it seems that i should cancel my plan to sell 8800GTS and get G92
if there is no 50%+ performance with same or lower power requirement then only...
my bills gone 120% high since i have 8800GTS running. i dont want 120% more...

Hey guys i dont have enuf cash to get the 8800gts 320..:(..will be getting the 8600gt for now..:p and then, 8-12 months down the line, if i am gaming then i will get some better card at that time depending on the PCI-E stuff (may be some 8800 series or some 9xxx series)..:)

Back