Graphic Cards Gainward 6800 for 14k

undertaker

Skilled
Techtree has a pc guide up 2day.Quotes the gainward 6800 for 14k.Should be a great deal coz it may come down to something like 12-13k soon enough.Just like the XFX 6600GT started at 14.8k and is down to 10k at present. :clap:
Graphics Card: Gainward PowerPack! Ultra/2100 TV/DVI 128MB (Rs. 14,000) Till last week there was hardly any doubt in my mind about the best sub-15K graphics card available here. The XFX 6600GT was the automatic choice. But now Gainward seems to be tired of the XFX dominance and has chosen to stamp its authority on that higher midrange segment. And they have chosen to do that with their PowerPack! Ultra/2100 TV/DVI 128MB model which isn t an overclocked version of the 6600GT but a pure GeForce 6800 card. The card features 12 pipelines as compared to 8 of the 6600GT and not to mention a 256-bit memory interface as compared to 6600GT s 128-bit. The core and memory clocks stand at 325 MHz and 700 MHz respectively. And for just Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 2,000 more, this is a great buy and highly recommended.

This card certainly rocks. And the best part is that it is not cheapo XFX. It is GAINWARD..... the big daddy of all performance graphics cards........

This is certainly the best buy in the sub 15k market. It will kill the 6600GT.

I am definately going to buy it. Just what I have been waiting for !

^^ perhaps u have waited just for the right amount of time.. ;)

And indeed, thats a very good card to have at 14k.. besides, u get the bragging rights with Gainward name too ;)

Dude overall 6800 is better performance but sometimes it may loose.
check xbitlabs.com/articles/video
comparison of 27graphic cards

Just hope its easily available.Mediatech oftens runs out on Gainward products very soon unlike XFX where BBC maintains a constant supply.
A side effect could be that the XFX 6600GT may decrease further soon to 9k levels.

thats quite true about Mediatech.. back when they were dealers for Hercules card, they never kept them in stock too.. and about the 'side effect' as long as the prices come down, i aint complaining.. ;)

Back