20210525_094217.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    221.7 KB · Views: 318
  • Screenshot_20210525-100736_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210525-100736_Gallery.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 346
i'm interested, can you let me know the exact model? the length of the card...

I don't know the exact length but it's around 27 cm

Is a decent upgrade over my 970, sometimes 50% better at 1440p (new gaming monitor), but I am not sure of the price. PMing you.

Well, you could've just told me you were selling it off to him. Didn't have to ignore my messages after you agreed sell it to me.

Well, you could've just told me you were selling it off to him. Didn't have to ignore my messages after you agreed sell it to me.
I apologise for not updating as I was slightly busy, the person I was holding the card for 4-5 days suddenly made the payment even though I didn't get any reply for my messages to him for quite sometime.

Also my last message was about if you wanted to know anything particular about the card before I sell it to you instead of finalizing the deal and/or sharing any payment information.

Also this is not due to a higher offer, as I had gotten higher offers but decided to went whoever was first

I apologise for not updating as I was slightly busy, the person I was holding the card for 4-5 days suddenly made the payment even though I didn't get any reply for my messages to him for quite sometime.

Also my last message was about if you wanted to know anything particular about the card before I sell it to you instead of finalizing the deal and/or sharing any payment information.

Also this is not due to a higher offer, as I had gotten higher offers but decided to went whoever was first

I stuck with my word.....Once committed i don't back out.....kudos to seller for sticking with commitment.
And as i was ready to buy hence showed interest otherwise i would not have PM'ed you [seller].
Matter of fact i paid a token amount immediately as soon as the deal was finalized in first place and paid full amount on the said day/date committed by me.

YOu cannot put a negative feedback if you have not bought the product...@rehankum :- Please report to mods to remove feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back