Galaxy Ace OC?

bondx99

Disciple
Hey guys..I am planning to buy Galaxy ace in few days..just wanted to know how the phone is overall? is it vfm? can its CPU (800mhz) be oc to 1ghz?

It is not VFM considering that you're paying 5k more only for better camera as compared to LG O1. And even then it has lesser RAM than the O1.

And I don't think it would be OCkable since it is already OCed to 800mhz. The default speed of the CPU of Ace is 600mhz as that of LG O1.

just now compared defy & Ace in croma.Touch is great in ACE compare to defy n also ace has very fresh look n feel mainly the size n shape . so go for ACE even i am buying it tomorrow after a month searching

Its very close to impossible to push a 600Mhz proccy to 1G. When half the ppl on TE recommend one to stay away from that phone, it surely has a stronger reason behind it. Be wise.. In the end, its your choice! :)

blueren said:
Its very close to impossible to push a 600Mhz proccy to 1G. When half the ppl on TE recommend one to stay away from that phone, it surely has a stronger reason behind it. Be wise.. In the end, its your choice! :)
from which phone to stay away???

laptop7 said:
just now compared defy & Ace in croma.Touch is great in ACE compare to defy n also ace has very fresh look n feel mainly the size n shape . so go for ACE even i am buying it tomorrow after a month searching
Comparing Ace to Defy!!!!! I must say, you really have no idea about these devices.

guys plzz help me to go fr ace r defy as iam buying it 2 day

as i have seen both side by side defy has 3 screws on either side n thicker to ace ...n had a feeling that ace touch is smooth than defy...

@everyone: thanks alot for your replies :) ..i didnt knew ace's cpu is already overclocked..i am increasing my budget and now confused between defy and galaxy s i9000 (i dont remember exact model of this galaxy s..it is available in market for 19.5k something..same model?)..how's this one?

bondx99 said:
i didnt knew ace's cpu is already overclocked..i am increasing my budget and now confused between defy and galaxy s i9000 (i dont remember exact model of this galaxy s..it is available in market for 19.5k something..same model?)..how's this one?
Its Galaxy SL i9003. That phone I heard is a good phone. SLCD, 4 GB internal storage. One of my friend said to me to go for it, but I have other plans :bleh:

Back