Galaxy Note 2 - Announcement & Discussion Thread

Congrats boss...how about a review !

I can answer any questions in this thread, but I don't think I have the patience/experience for a full review. I will be using the phone extensively tomorrow (visiting an unfamiliar city), so let us see how it goes.

Also, the multi-window feature is really well implemented. No lag discernible.

gLsfS.png

contact info?

Not sure how much the street price is for the Note 2. I can get it for Rs. 36,500 as i get discount on Samsung Products. Just got the price list from the dealer. With bill and warranty. If interested PM me. But only Bangalore buyers who can collect it from me.

BUt how to contact you?

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how much the street price is for the Note 2. I can get it for Rs. 36,500 as i get discount on Samsung Products. Just got the price list from the dealer. With bill and warranty. If interested PM me. But only Bangalore buyers who can collect it from me.

please let me know wat is the best buy price and suggest me any reliable online retaliers...

i enquired in chennai and bangalore.. everyone is saying the same price at 37k...

Can you share any shop of bangalore who has stock and offering the same price?

- - - Updated - - -

please let me know wat is the best buy price and suggest me any reliable online retaliers...

i enquired in chennai and bangalore.. everyone is saying the same price at 37k...

BUt how to contact you?

I work in Samsung and they have a tie up with a dealer in malleshwaram. He gives discount only to employees. But he has already got lot of bookings. So no stock right now. During diwali there will be stalls setup. Will see if I can get for discounted price. Will post here if the prices are cheaper than usual.

What's the best deal for the Note2 here in Mumbai? I will most probably be going the 0% interest EMI way, so any input will be really helpful. Thanks :)

What's the best deal for the Note2 here in Mumbai? I will most probably be going the 0% interest EMI way, so any input will be really helpful. Thanks :)

I got my note 2 for around 38k . Reliance digital is now selling it for rs 37500 , also locally you can get it for as low as Rs 36.5k

Even I have got a quote of 36.5 but I guess there is a bit of scope left there. What do you guys say about the deal? Any sense waiting till Diwali?

P.S. What about the cover et al? Nothing being provided this time around AFAIK. Any other options?

IN bangalore i have enquired abt 2 days back... near mathikere in a shop next to sangeetha mobiles.. they quoted 37k.. where as in sangeetha the price is 38,300.

the shop i enquired is on the mathikere main road next to sangeetha mobiles..

Local prices have touched 35,500/-

I was wondering what are the big -ves of the device apart from the fact that its big in size?

Even I have got a quote of 36.5 but I guess there is a bit of scope left there. What do you guys say about the deal? Any sense waiting till Diwali?

P.S. What about the cover et al? Nothing being provided this time around AFAIK. Any other options apart from the flipcase which is quite expensive & impractical for clicking pics?

Bump !!!

@ teche ^^ Which city??

Hi, I gave in to the temptation of the beast and ordered one for myself too.
Need help on choosing the right screen protector and cover or case for it, my usage will be a lot of browsing, few calls, it would mostly be carried in pockets and sometimes bags. Any recommendations?
Are TPU or Soft Silicon cases any good?

Hi, I gave in to the temptation of the beast and ordered one for myself too.
Need help on choosing the right screen protector and cover or case for it, my usage will be a lot of browsing, few calls, it would mostly be carried in pockets and sometimes bags. Any recommendations?
Are TPU or Soft Silicon cases any good?

Some screen protectors seem to effect the sensitivity of the Wacom digitizer/stylus. The best way to go without a screen protector. Maybe you can get the flip case if you have few calls and more browsing?

Some screen protectors seem to effect the sensitivity of the Wacom digitizer/stylus. The best way to go without a screen protector. Maybe you can get the flip case if you have few calls and more browsing?
Thanks for the reply, I noticed a thread on xda talking about this too, but then, they seemed split on a decision to use or not use the protector. Tiny dust and dirty hands is my concern.
As for the flip case, is it a nuisance if I need to type a lot? I am going to take a lot of pictures too, and read a lot mostly in bed, would the flipcase come in the way of one handed operation?

Back