Galaxy Note 2 - Announcement & Discussion Thread

Which city and store?

Buddy I got it from Lucknow. After all the reviews I would like to put down a few comments of my own:

-Multi window is awesome & a pretty handy feature

-S-Pen & handwriting recognition has been so useful that I have stopped making notes on my diary. For me S-Pen alone makes it a far more useful, productive & a practical smartphone. S-Note can be streamlined further to make it as slick as Gapps which I doubt Samsung would be interested in doing.

Please avoid buying the Samsung flip cover if you can. It looks great no doubt but the problem is it does not protect the phone in any sense except for the screen. The back remains susceptible to scratch marks. I'm not able to figure out how to protect the back cover except for getting a cheap lamination done which would spoil the look.

Cheers

P.S. Beware of fakes () - Original has NFC support

Any body tried playing The dark knight rises on N2 ?? on mine it didnt work .screen was totally blackout and game crash when i started it

Guys I need to buy a screen protector. The one I got from the local vendor was totally crap & still costs 200 bucks. Seems to have s-Pen marks all over the screen in just 10 days.

Need a protector that handle s-Pen without giving up easily. Saw 2 protectors by Rock on FK costing 500 & 550. How are they?? Worth the cost??

TIA

Guys I need to buy a screen protector. The one I got from the local vendor was totally crap & still costs 200 bucks. Seems to have s-Pen marks all over the screen in just 10 days.

Need a protector that handle s-Pen without giving up easily. Saw 2 protectors by Rock on FK costing 500 & 550. How are they?? Worth the cost??

TIA

You could buy from here, been using for a few days and no scratches.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120997182861

The shipping was very quick and they have a buy 2 get 1 offer too.

TIA

I read somewhere that the one selling in Chroma for 400 bucks has awesome clarity and is scratch free.

Yes. Worked fine for me. Their twitter team is good too so in case of issues youcan reach out to them.

Did you buy a Note 2 from there?
If yes in how many days you got the delivery and hows the packaging?
TIA

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-galaxy-note2-n7100.html
The note 2 is back in stock with a new 1000rs off coupon.

Did you buy a Note 2 from there?
If yes in how many days you got the delivery and hows the packaging?
TIA

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-galaxy-note2-n7100.html
The note 2 is back in stock with a new 1000rs off coupon.

The seller was surf 2 buy, got delivered in 5 days including a weekend. This was from Bangalore to Bangalore, some got it on 3rd day. Packaging was very good, multiple layers of bubble wrap and very well sealed. Shopclues phone support is tough to get to, but they good on twitter.

The seller was surf 2 buy, got delivered in 5 days including a weekend. This was from Bangalore to Bangalore, some got it on 3rd day. Packaging was very good, multiple layers of bubble wrap and very well sealed. Shopclues phone support is tough to get to, but they good on twitter.

Ditto. Same merchant, residing in same city.

You say phone support is tough to get to. Haha! They are actually impossible to get to! But they are super responsive via Twitter and Facebook.

Ordered on 27th Oct and rcvd on 31st.

Ditto. Same merchant, residing in same city.

You say phone support is tough to get to. Haha! They are actually impossible to get to! But they are super responsive via Twitter and Facebook.

Ordered on 27th Oct and rcvd on 31st.

So anyone here ordered from the vendor Supercamdeals?

Back