Galaxy Note 2 color query

So I should be getting my Note 2 in 2 days or so. Now the person I am taking it from is mentioning that he is not sure what colors are coming through. He is suggesting to go ahead with whatever color that games. I for one am looking to get white.

Considering the number of people that already have the Note 2, wanted to confirm which color they find better. Please put your reviews in a post and the poll as well.

Thanks.

The note 2 does not have a pebble blue color mate. The galaxy SIII does.

The Note 2 has a titanium Grey color along with white, According to me unless they have launced the new colors already.

Now this is something intresting. 6 for gray and 4 for white (incl of the comments). Think I will go with gray. Another shit I just got the information about. Was supposed to get my phone tomorrow. Because of Dusshera and the day after being a holiday, its been pushed further back -.-'

Now this is something intresting. 6 for gray and 4 for white (incl of the comments). Think I will go with gray. Another shit I just got the information about. Was supposed to get my phone tomorrow. Because of Dusshera and the day after being a holiday, its been pushed further back -.-'

What price are u getting it for ?

Back