Galaxy note or wait for s3

Get the Note, its amazing, though it would be wise to wait for S3.

thats what i am confused with
<
go for amazing or wise ?
<

Buy the Note and you will still be able to get a good price for it 6 months down the road. Till then S3 prices would have settled down.

Though i am pretty sure Samsung will be launching the S3 pretty soon as they wouldn't want to be left behind by the competition, seeing that nearly every major phone manufacturer will be launching a quad-core phone by April end or early May.

It would take time for apps or games to need quad cores, dual cores will be more than enough for quite sometime, i suggest wait for S3 to be launched, price of Note will go down.

Yh ! And then buy Note ! Note 10.1 is also good but with 3.15mp cam

Note 10.1 is a tablet dude. He is looking for phone/phatablet and how can he pocket the 10 inch.

@op, waiting doesnt end. By the time you wait for s3 or note2, you will be more than now like icecream sandwich or jellybean, quadcore or octacore and all those blah blah.

Get a note, sell after 4 months and get what you want.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

When S3 is just around the corner IMO you should wait; besides ICS and quad-core
<
(probably) there are numerous small components get better with constant research and improvements in technology which makes a true smartphone!

It would be better if you wait ...S3 would be the latest thing out and its always better when u hv the latest stuff but that being said , at the moment note is the best android phone available (imo obviously) . As for the quad core thing , i don't see any point having a quad core phone, apps on the android market aren't fully optimized for dual cores, so it will be a lot of time when you see true performance of the apps utilizing 4 cores.

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Get the Samsung Galaxy Note if you cant wait .There's no release date announced for this phone yet.But if you can wait i would say go for Samsung galaxy S2... [/font][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]hopefully, it will come out late 2012 or Q1 2013....[/font]

The wait will never end,by the time Samsung releases s3 there may be roumers about note 2,then you might be confused to wait for that..and the confusion will continue

forever...so go ahead and buy note,it is very good.

well my lil bro also had its but battery backup of his note is phenomenal he uses it too much but sill the note stands with a 40% battery at the end of the day, for a smartphone with such huge screen n processor its unbelievable!

Back