galaxy s i9000 purchase advise

drck

Disciple
Hi all

i would be buying samsung galaxy s i9000 from koovs ..

kindly give opinions

my main use is internet surfing, casual gaming,

other options were nexux s , desire s but i found galaxy s a better deal.

Do we need dual core at all????

Samsung Galaxy S is an excellent phone... Great CPU, Good GPU, Excellent screen... Good camera... You don't need dual core phone...

Once ICS is released in November, a lot of hackers are going to work to port this phone to ICS... And trust me, Galaxy S has excellent community support...

Go for it...

Cheers!

Galaxy S is an excellent model for your main use. I have Galaxy S and just love the Super Amoled screen. Browsing, movies, games look better and sound quality is absolutely brilliant thanks to Dolby 5.1 sound. Galaxy S can play current games and even some Tegra games using Chainfire 3d. Really fast and turns into a beast upon overclocking.

Will Dual core perform faster than single core phones?

Yes, of course.

What benefit will I get from a dual core?

Just a faster phone.

I don't think you need to consider whether you get a dualcore phone or not... it's just evolutionary steps in speeding phone performance up for apps/os.

Nobody needs a dual core phone. But in doing so is going to bring more possibilities in stuff like 1080 video recording, 1080p playback through HDMI, stuff like that.

Forget dwelling on how many cores, it's not a desktop PC – buy a phone with a certain featureset that you need. Which is Galaxy S, of course :)

I have been using a Galaxy S since last one month bought from Letsbuy for about 19k. My previous phone was a Samsung Galaxy 3 i5801.

The response time of this phone is awesome. Video playback is great - although it doesn't play 1080p movies properly :(.

But one thing i liked the most about this phone is the GPS. After hearing horror stories about Galaxy series GPS issues, i was in two minds whether to buy this phone or not. But surprisingly, the stock Gingerbread 2.3.3 which this phone came with, GPS locks instantaneously, and is fairly accurate. Once I compared it with a Galaxy S2, the Galaxy S locked GPS more accurately and faster!

found it on koovs.com for about 20k...

using the coupon KOOVSJACK4 you can get it for about 18k...

i have not ordered it..so i dont know whether the coupon actually works..just did some research as even i am in the process of buying one.

ya I got d phone on 9th day box pack. using since 2 days very happy with phone. koovs also a good website too buy. they give personal attention. I suggest you to enquire b4 ordering regarding availability.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I composted it with s2 and it does almost every thing s2 does. no memory issues. great community support. I am sure ICS will be ported to phone without any issues. it came with 2.3.3. I will write short review once I use for few more days.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Back