Game collection discussion (Physical copies only).

With xbox delisting some games from the 360 marketplace, going forward, the best way of actually owning the games you love and would want to play years later is getting hold of DRM free physical copies ( or digital copies, but you never know, they might delist your favorite game before you manage to buy it from the marketplace)

will this spark an interest in game collection, or, will this make people realize the importance of physical media, going forward?

Bumping this thread up after 2 years. Interested to see what all/ if people still collect physical games (any platform) in 2023.
My physical collection is now mostly 35-40 Switch games, and 8-10 PS5.
Will post pics in a bit.
With xbox delisting some games from the 360 marketplace, going forward, the best way of actually owning the games you love and would want to play years later is getting hold of DRM free physical copies ( or digital copies, but you never know, they might delist your favorite game before you manage to buy it from the marketplace)

will this spark an interest in game collection, or, will this make people realize the importance of physical media, going forward?

From what I've read, they're only getting delisted from X360 store. If they're available for XSS/XSX, they will still be available to purchase.

My physical collection is now mostly 35-40 Switch games, and 8-10 PS5.
Will post pics in a bit.

From what I've read, they're only getting delisted from X360 store. If they're available for XSS/XSX, they will still be available to purchase.

Bummer for those who don't have the one / series consoles.

Strange they are trying to armtwist gamers into upgrading.

Back