Gamemax!

Gaming in India seems to be catching some steam! After star One's “Gamesbond†a gaming based reality TV Show, it’s now AXN's turn to get onto this bandwagon.

AXN is about to launch a game magazine show called ‘Game Max’ a dedicated gaming show on Indian television. GameMAX is expected to be hosted by a celebrity whose details have not yet been revealed.

http://www.gamersindia.com/News/Gamemax-A-Gaming-Based-Tv-Show-By-Axn-On-Indian-Television/

Woohoo! :clap:

lol, gamertv rocks :D...i think there is a game review show on SSmusic..hosted by that crap VJ cary or gary or whatever his name is.

Yeah ive seen that one.... its kinda good... dunno when they show it though!! and the guy mostly reviews ps2 games....!!
that star one show reallly sucks big time!!!!!
Lets just hope the axn one is better than these 2

well what you should aprreciate is the fact that atleast gaming is catching up in india finally...
although the star one show sux but you can easily say that it has and will lead to more shows based on gaming in future..:)

Hey Sunny, don't they show Gamer TV on Ten Sports ? We get it here in Chennai though I don't have f***ing STB and can't see it.:(

Yeah, sounded pretty strange at first.
I mean, 4 cricket based flash games to test ur GAMING?????? skills.
People who are not good in UT , CS , NFS may also win these games and go for GameMax. You just have to come in top three among any of the four games and u r in.
But when I started playing them they were easy but others had mastered it.
But finally, I got Rank 1 in Max Strokes, one of the games and hopefully I am in line to be called by games2win and AXN.
If the other winners are just casual gamers then i have a great chance of beating them in the show.

I am happy (obviously!!!!) with this show.

Aces170 said:
Yes and all they will show is the uber crap CS and its variants.

Yeah:eek:hyeah: , I also expected the same till they called me in for the show as I was one of the Top 12 players. About the show, I would say, it should be worth watching. Trust me, the games we played for the show were nothing like CS. To give an idea, there was Burnout Revenge2:clap: , then there was Formula1 2005:S and Tekken5:mad: . Many more. So, the only thing I can say is "WATCH THE SHOW!":hap2:

Back