Games Bond

Smith

Skilled
How many of u seen this show called "games bond" on Star-One.

I saw an episode today for the first time...two clans from Vashi n jaipur battling it on CS. A new concept heh? :p

Frankly it is boring.
Why wud I want to watch a bunch of guys playing network team fps???? Participating is one thing, watching, another.

lol...it certainly is the most boring game show i've ever seen :p
watched only one episode and i don think i'll watch it again ;)

its a gr8 step in bringing up gaming in india ...and first of its kind of televised gaming..... yea its not very well made....need to see more of the game.

Games bond sucks.Guess that crapshoot host (forgot the model's name) doesn't know a thing about gaming or computers himself.
And yeah why watch a counterstrike tourney on TV?Its not an Unreal 3.0 demo ,is it?
BTW,do they use Intel Extreme Graphics in the tourney? :rofl: Seems so to me.(Yeah I know for CS its pretty decent but a PC with IE as the graphics system outta be thrown out of any tournament.)

undertaker said:
Games bond sucks.Guess that crapshoot host (forgot the model's name) doesn't know a thing about gaming or computers himself.

yeah..he keeps forgetting the name of the game...everytime he forgets, he says..."aap dekh rahe hain ye game jo action hai" :))

I don't understand the concept of watcing video games. Does nothing for me.
Damn it, I can't stand watching most fps while I play them!!!

Well ppl here obviously havent seen top players in the world playing Quake 3. Just one word to describe it... Awesome. Its as exciting as watching F1 or basketball if not more.

The concept per se is decent and the makers should be applauded for at least bringing Gaming from outside tghe dorms of geeky youngsters....
Unfortunately, the presentation (not jsut the presenter )is horrible to say the least....But then I suppose the same holds true for any new concept ....Try comparing today's music channels with the music programs (Rangarang Karayakram ;-) ) that were dished out by DD in the 80's

i suggset if u wanna see some really good gameplay get demos of players instead of videos....videos are mostly lucky shots....the real play is in the demos...

Back