Games & this laptop

crn12

Disciple
Hi All,

I recently bought an Acer laptop 5542 with AMD Athlon II X2 Processor M 300(2.0 ghz, 1 MB L2 Cache), ATI Radeon HD 4200 Graphics, 15.6" HD, 3GB Ram, 320 GB HDD

Appreciate if you tell me which games I can play using this laptop, I mostly like the racing games, I have NFS which the Acer guy installed for free... :)

Appreciate if you tell me any Racing, Action or Strategy games I can play with the cost & where to buy in Blore...

Thanks

Any game from 2003 to 2005 should play good on the laptop. Visit gamespot.com and they have a list of games that you can sort by date of release and also read the reviews.

The few games that I can remember off the bat are:

Mafia
Max payne 1 and 2
NFS Underground 2, most wanted
Burnout paradise(awesome game)
Age of empires 3
civilisation 3 and 4
Caesar 3 and 4
UT3
Doom3
Half life 2, ep 1 ep 2, Portal, Team fortress
GTA Vice City and san andreas
etc.
You can buy games from Praashant here on TE or visit Intencity.in. Another website is nextworld.in. Also, try your local Planet M stores and book stores for legit games such as staples, crossword etc.

If you want to play new games, you will only be able to do 1024x768 low medium settings....... Happy gaming

Thanks guys for the feedback, what I undersrant is I can play games form 2003 to 2005 without any problem, however If i have to try later 2005, then I would have to change the settings...

Any formula1 games you recommend...

I have started after a long gap, so I am not aware of the latest games & its news

Back