Gamespot - Best Games of 2007

rPOk

Adept
GameSpot's Best Games of 2007

Fella Gamers of TE - Make ur vote count :hap2:

Current Rankings -

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (my vote) (15%)

2. Super Mario Galaxy (13%)

3. Halo 3 (12%)

4. Bioshock (12%)

5. Assassin's Creed (9%)

6. Crysis (8%) (loser - ha ha)

CoD4......ill vote 100 times for that game.....sorry , but have become a die hard fan of CoD , activision , Infinity Ward......

The Orange Box is there, but no seperate entry for TF2.

TF2 is by far the freshest gaming experience in a long time, multiplayer or otherwise.
Never before have I seen a game that was so balanced and well executed, and that did not have the Blizzard label on it.

It has the balance of Warcraft, the organized & controlled nature of CS, the mindless fun of deathmatch shooters and the brilliance of NOLF :)

My order this year

1) Portal ~= Super Mario Galaxy
3) COD 4
4) Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

[Haven't played Bioshock/Crysis, so can't comment on them] :hap2:

Screw Crysis.COD4 wins my vote hands down.:hap2:

And why the hell isn't Gears OF War on that list? It is one heck of an action game.I rate it just below COD4.:eek:hyeah:

Nikhil said:
No Need for Speed ProStreet in the list ? :( :(

NFS Prostreet ROCKS !! It's the best. Nothing beats EA !!

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Are we talking about the same pro street , that EA has released to continue its sequel of Need For Speed ? hmmmm......now thats sumthin new

OMG , Crysis overtakes COD4.......jeez, well , maybe i'll kno why wen i get a 16 core proccy and have Six GCs in Tandem (dunno wat that wud be called) so that i can run this thing........

Back