Gamespot - Best Games of 2007

PhOeNiX said:
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Are we talking about the same pro street , that EA has released to continue its sequel of Need For Speed ? hmmmm......now thats sumthin new

OMG , Crysis overtakes COD4.......jeez, well , maybe i'll kno why wen i get a 16 core proccy and have Six GCs in Tandem (dunno wat that wud be called) so that i can run this thing........

yes that NFS only. It rocks !! It's even better than NFS Porsche and NFS II SE and NFS IV High stakes !!

saumilsingh said:
... and the brilliance of NOLF :)

nolf 1 and 2 were prolly the best games ive ever played !
i still remember the part in nolf 1 where this guys trying to sell a guard a monkey and hes like
" you look like you need a monkey "
" but i dont need a monkey "
<after lots of coaxing>
" please.. i need the money my children are hungry"
" if your children are hungry, i suggest you feed them the monkey !"

XD

its one of those games where youre an idiot if you kill people too quickly without hearing what they have to say

voted for crysis..d best dis yr...
btw cod4 will always have higher share of votes coz its multiplatform viza vi Crysis which is PC xclusive n dont think many ppl were able to play it d way its ment to b played due to highe sys req :(

This reminds of GAME which will be airing it's last episode(of the season?) next week. They had a list of games from which to guess three of GAME's best games of 2007. COD4 wasn't among them.:(

No Need for Speed ProStreet in the list ?

NFS Prostreet ROCKS !! It's the best. Nothing beats EA !!

Might I remind you that sarcasm is my intellectual property and using it requires the payment of a suitable fee.

arun_rulezzz said:
nolf 1 and 2 were prolly the best games ive ever played !
i still remember the part in nolf 1 where this guys trying to sell a guard a monkey and hes like
" you look like you need a monkey "
" but i dont need a monkey "
<after lots of coaxing>
" please.. i need the money my children are hungry"
" if your children are hungry, i suggest you feed them the monkey !"

XD

its one of those games where youre an idiot if you kill people too quickly without hearing what they have to say
Don't make Harij angry!

And that outright spoof on the blalant uninspired use of crates in first person shooters. Genius.

Gamespot lost all its remaining credibility after the gerstmann incident in my eyes. I don't even feel like participating in their vote battles anymore.

As for Goty 2007, for me its either one from Warhawk and COD4. Warhawk beats Cod4 when it comes to online, but Cod4's single player campaign is an experience you can't afford to miss if you call yourself a gamer by any considerable level. I'm this impressed with it only being halfway through yet...

Ck Nish said:
This reminds of GAME which will be airing it's last episode(of the season?) next week. They had a list of games from which to guess three of GAME's best games of 2007. COD4 wasn't among them.:(

Might I remind you that sarcasm is my intellectual property and using it requires the payment of a suitable fee.

nahhiiiiii !!!! Dramatic K-serial pause with appropriate music. :p

OK, now I'm just bored and spamming :p

Your use of a soap opera for dramatization has physically stunned me. Now I must sue you for copyright infringement as well as aggravated assault. You will find the summons on your doorstep in the morning.

Thing is they should have separated the games into categories and allow separate voting. UT3 is would be the best multi player experience, COD4 would be the best single player.

Also there should have been a separate category for best game engines. Crysis would come first in this, followed by COD4 and then UT3.

Lord Nemesis said:
Thing is they should have separated the games into categories and allow separate voting. UT3 is would be the best multi player experience, COD4 would be the best single player.

Also there should have been a separate category for best game engines. Crysis would come first in this, followed by COD4 and then UT3.

Completely Agree... :)

Best Technical Innovation: Crysis (which i think is a great game also)

Best Single player Game: COD4

Best Multiplayer: UT3 / TF2 (havent played UT3 online till now, havent played TF2 till now)

Best RTS: Probably WIC

Best Platformer: Super Mario Galaxy

Best Adventure: Assasins Creed

And so on

Back