gaming cabinet and LED lighting

fatjivi

Disciple
i want to buy a cabinet within 7k budget
i was thinking of haf 922...is it a good choice??

also i recently came across a product online called sunbeam LED lighting set
it is used to add LED colour to the pc of course

can anyone tell me where i can find it in Delhi??
also if u can suggest somethin else to light up my pc it would be most welcome

thanks

Haf 922 is a very decent cabby and u can have 3x200mm + 2x120mm fans in it... the front 200mm is an led fan as well... just make sure u dont mind dust because this case has only front dust filters... otherwise its a huge spacious case with tonnes of room for cable management and lighting :D

hash said:
NZXT Tempest EVO is one of the sexiest case in that range.
+1 to the NZXT Tempest EVO ~ 6K max, 6 x 140mm fans prebundled supports E-ATX form factor boards too, has enough space to mod, mod, mod and then mod some more :)

Cooler Master HAF 922 Review - Overclockers Club
NZXT TEMPEST EVO Computer Case Review - Overclockers Club

I have seen both the NZXT and HAF in action but the TEMPEST has a cleaner design + dust filters all over + pre-bundled 140 mm fans :) make it a sweeter pill to swallow

thank u guys
but i decided to go with HAF 922 since its quite huge
can i put in an extra dust filter on the side panel??
if so where can i get one??

also can anyone tell me if i can get LED light kit like the ones sunbeam sells to light up my pc??
if so can anyone tell a place in Delhi where i can buy this??

hash said:
NZXT Tempest EVO is one of the sexiest case in that range.
Yeah..... Agreed..... As for the LED lights, u can order them from Primeabgb, they are available with them. So are various other Case modding products.

I suggest the Antec Darkfleet--DF-30/35. Google it and compare it with the above mentioned cabinets--Antec offers 0.8mm Secc (steel) vs 0.5mm SEcc(coolermaster/nzxt). its cheap as well starting @ Rs.5300.

Back