Gaming Cafes in Bangalore

john117

Adept
I am new to bangalore and I am looking for gaming cafes in bangalore ..
currently i am going to Esports,Koramangla and its a nice place with decent rates , but i would like to know if there are any other cafes in bangalore ..
please post the complete addresses of cafes and contact numbers ..
thanks in advance for taking your time to reply to my query.

I think Reliance Web World Express has multiplayer gaming option.Its just like cyber cafe.

The one i know is in Brigade Road.

anyway welcome to bangalore :)

I took my cousins once to Reliance web world on CMH Road Indiranagar. There was a lot of gaming going on. We played some NFS and CSS. A bunch of games in various genres were available for play.

It was expensive though..some 100Rs for 2 hours I think. But this was a long time ago...maybe a year ago.

thanks you sydras and shashank for quick replies ...
but i think Esports,kormangla is best option for me now , as they charge 100 bucks for 5 hours , and all pcs have 6800GT , good enough for CSS and DotA

please people if you know any other cafes , post your replies .. and please post the charges and kind of pcs they have ...

Theres GHQ (Gamerz HQ..) nearCambridge Layout, thats Opposite Frank Anthony Public School. Theres also EDGE in Frazer town(No is 41227521) and also one on Brigade Road(41236757 or 9844527821). EDGE is pretty good. A new place is open on Residency road near Crossword, Gamedrome by Sify, its not too bad

Zapak in Koramangala. As good as gaming centres can get. very good computers, a bunch of working air conditioners, and plenty of eats and drinks! :eek:hyeah:

Step out of forum on the kormangala side and walk about 200m to your right side, to your left you should be able to see a "CONCEPT" furniture showroom, right above it is Zapak. THere's one more in frazer town don't know where it is though. Welcome to bangalore.:)

Back