PC Peripherals Gaming Keyboard Confusion !!

I have listed few keyboards available in India
Needs :
Gaming & regular typing
I dont want mechanical blah blah irritating sound keys plz.
I have listed few let me know if you have any other to be suggested
1. Logitech G110
2.Logitech 105 MW3 edition
3.Steel series Merc Stealth
4.Microsoft sidewinder x4
Games I play are CS, Q3, DOTA .
MAX budget 3.5k
I would be very happy if official users comment over here & gaming users who play CS & DOTA with these keyboards .
Thank You.

Either go for Logitech G110-3.4k OR Microsoft Sidewinder X4-2.4k as they're both have good keys and built quality,As for Microsoft Sidewinder X4 @chiragsthakur can give you his opinion on it as he owns it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sidewinder X4 has a good built quality. It has macro keys for games like DOTA, I never use it though, but the software shows the configuration. In 2.4k, this is the best keyboard you can get. Red backlight looks cool and the intensity is settable. No button lag.

Sidewinder is not available anywhere I gotta check SP road for same price I will get MW3 edition G105 which has anti ghosting back lit audio jack & 3 year warrenty from logitech I have 10year logitech keyboard it will not die on me :p what ever I do with it..
Guys what do you think of belkin n52 nostromo gaming pad ?

I have already ordered that mice :D even before I have read that review I kw its very good .. I need lil extra :) i.e a keyboard . Waiting for sidewinder x4 in some online shops with coupons.. Keeping eye on homeshop18.. Flipkart started to juicing the customers now.. They have their market I see raise in prices..

It is available at Golccha Inter Trade and Aashirwaad Computers; even Gauthum Jain's new establishment -- Sweta Peripherals should be able to get it for you.

Hope this helps and happy gaming. Cheerio!!
But @ what price ? Ashirwaad has been quoting bad prices with me these days . I will check Ankit info tech first. Jainex guy has no clue of things when ever I ask lol he will say
Bhiyya 2500k is not in stock, amd 4100 lelo its better than 2500k . :lol:

But @ what price ? Ashirwaad has been quoting bad prices with me these days . I will check Ankit info tech first. Jainex guy has no clue of things when ever I ask lol he will say
Bhiyya 2500k is not in stock, amd 4100 lelo its better than 2500k.

Even at Golccha he should not price it above ~2500/- otherwise no one would buy it OR the piece is so popular that every-time I used to visit his shop I would see one atleast one piece of it on display.

Gauthum Jain has split with Jainex was what I had heard last, he has setup his own establishment, to contact him I can furnish you his personal mobile number by Sunday.

I don't know about Aashirwaad as I never purchased anything from his place. Also $ rates have screwed up a lot of prices lately so you cannot pin it exclusively on a shop.

Hope this helped, Cheerio!!

No keyboards nor mouse available WHAT THE HECK !!
logitech g110 or x4 sidewinder :( what a dreadful day !!
Bloody hell wish WALLMART was there in INDIA !! GRRRRRRRRRRRR !!

Back