Gaming laptop for 1 Lakh?

Gautham

Disciple
I'll be moving to the US soon, and I want to get myself the best laptop I can get for 1 Lakh rupees (or ~ $2222). I'll be coming back in 2 years, so I'd like good service and warranty in India too. Suggestions?

MSI 780R or Asus G74SX. There are options like Sager and Clevo if you purchase your machine from US.

Both Asus and MSI have international warranty options when purchased from sites like BTOTech and XoticPC. I would suggest you purchase it from the US. This way you will be getting more for the buck.

Gaming laptops are horribly expensive in india and also there are not many options,Better get it in US and opt for international warranty,though i doubt any company provides more than 2 yrs of international warranty,so you will be fine even with normal warranty :)

I too recommend the same ... go to xoticpc.com ... select Force 16F2 and customize it as you like. xoticpc will cover the US warranty as long as you are there.

But on the topic ... i too was planning to get a gaming lappy at around 95k and these 2 seems to be the best ones we can get in India ..... ASUS-G74SX-XA1-ROG or MSI-GT683R-242US ... any suggestions ???

So sorry for the late reply. There has been a change of plans, and I won't be going to the US any time soon. So this changes things, haha ^_^''

Back