Monitors Gaming Monitor + Headset + Hard Disks + Ram recommendations

Sorry ,i think i will stop suggesting in techenclave because i got warning for my previous post for using sms lingo,if btw & r are lingo then its hard for me to comment.

arko1983 said:
Sorry ,i think i will stop suggesting in techenclave because i got warning for my previous post for using sms lingo,if btw & r are lingo then its hard for me to comment.
This is not an SMS with 160 character limit or twitter to shorten your words. Hence it is advised to type in proper English.

I was in the same fix bro. But I got out of it. I wasn't in forums BTW. I realised it during my exams :-D

I type even my messages in full now.

SMS lingo sucks and is taxing to the reader. For oldies it is just plain irritating. It's a rule across forums all over the internet.

And come on don't say it is difficult. You are just being lazy now.

@OP: I'll get back with the headphones. Remove V2 from the list. They are good but overpriced.

My friend complained that that the 558s were lacking bass.

Also all 5.1(true) have weaker bass than stereo ones. Its a huge debate which are better. Choose whether you want two good speakers or 10 normal speakers in your headphones.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Ok guys thanks need final advice/recommendations as i will be going to buy the stuff tomorrow

Is the psu enough or do I need more

Rokrdude said:
So here is my final configuration(yup I know it will be bottlenecked due to processor and motherboard but hopefully I'll able to play most of the games at 2560x1440 resolution with decent frame rate)

Intel core 2 duo 3ghz(already have)

7g ddr2 ram 800mhz (already have 3 will be buying 4g more)

asus p5k vm motherboard(already have)

MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC 2gb(will be buying)

Corsoir VX 550(will be buying is it enough?)

Dell u2711(will be buying)

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 3.5 Inch 2 TB External Hard Disk (Black) or Seagate ST2000VX002 Internal Hard Drive

not sure which to buy as i'll using it most probably as internal how is the data transfer rate on external one (will be buying)

Any alternate recommendations(with hopefully dell u2711 and same motherboard ram and processor)

Back