PC Peripherals Gaming Mouse?

Aniruddh

Adept
Hii

I have been using Razer Diamondback since last 1 year but then all of a sudden it went kaput,then bought Microsoft Intelli explorer 3.0 a month back but aint getting used to it as its quite big compared to diamondback,So now need a good/slim Razer mouse budget is around 2-3k.Also need a mouse pad but which one?

Razer Krait for 1.7k seems a very good deal along with Goliathus Frag Speed Edition which is for .9k.

what do you guys suggest?

thanks

Lol another Razer mouse bites the dust! I suggest you stay away from Razer rodents - most of the DAs and DBs seems to have gone kaput over a period of usage. My DA went down the drain due to the usual plague of single-click-registered-as-double-click and then the middle button stopped responding altogether. Got rid of it.

I use a MS IE 3.0. Works flawlessly. The paint's faded at the usual areas but not a deal breaker. Costs around 1.6k INR.

Gannu currently i am using MS IE 3.0 but then its quite big and aint getting used to it so looking for something which is good at the same time slim.

Should i get Razer copperhead or Krait will do fine?

OK this's aint a joke but the MS Basic Optical Mouse might just suit you fine instead of those fancy ones from Razer. If the MS IE 3.0 seemed big for your hands, then probably this might fit you fine. No kidding!

Razer mice are world renowned for dying on you, and not without a reason. I speak from experience when I tell you this but my logitech G-1 (AKA 518 sensor in a cheapass body) hasn't given me a problem in 3 years.

My razer copperhead died in 5 months....

:p Gannu thanks for that link/suggestion for MS Basic Optical Mouse,will get that one if dont find somethin better.but is it any good for gaming?

@Wingzero- Have not heard about Razer Kinzu or ikari,any idea about any TE Dealer who has those mouse?if yes then please do let me know.and also how much they cost my Max budget for mouse is 3k

Edit:- Going for Goliathus Frag Speed Edition Medium mouse pad

Back