PC Peripherals Gaming Mouse.

Udit

Skilled
Which is the best gaming mouse in a budget of Rs. 1000.

Is the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical for Rs. 800 good.

for 1000 bucks get iball lazer.

I know rest of iball mouse sucks but this one is good, i am using one in my 2nd system and works well. 1600DPI, feels marginally slower compared to MX518. but hey at less than 1000 bucks you cant complain.

funkymonkey said:
for 1000 bucks get iball lazer.
I know rest of iball mouse sucks but this one is good, i am using one in my 2nd system and works well. 1600DPI, feels marginally slower compared to MX518. but hey at less than 1000 bucks you cant complain.

iBall Laser Precise or iBall Laser Precise Mini.

Microsoft wheel mouse optical is real good... but i cant compare it to others as i have not used the iball mouse... I got my Microsoft wheel mouse optical for 700 last week in chennai....

i bougth it right on the day it hit the market. Got it for 975. On well its still good value considering how it performs.

AFAIK mini was meant for mobile users. Thats why its tiny. Should have gotten regular one. its nice and fits in hand properly.

funkymonkey said:
AFAIK mini was meant for mobile users. Thats why its tiny. Should have gotten regular one. its nice and fits in hand properly.

I have a small hand that is why I brought the mini.

I'am very happy with.

Thanks for your suggestion Funkymonkey because of which I brought the iBall.

satanofgamers said:
Just wanted to knw will it be a good upgrade to the i ball laser precise from a logitech optical basic mouse. i find this a bit on the slow side..

yes it is much faster, good upgrade :cool2:

The razer viper is an excellent buy for 1500rs if you can stretch that 1k budget slightly.
I wanted a copperhead actually, but dad forgot all about it untill the last moment and bought a viper instead from the first shop he came across.

Apart from lack of extra buttons, it's really good.
The extra long buttons and side grips are hard to do without once you get used to them.

Back