Gaming on 950 --> For the obsessed.

atish

Disciple
GMA 950 and gaming don't go together right but still there are many users who have no choice other than 950 or choose a micro lappie with a nvidia. There are many patches and softwares to force games on 950 :- 950 users please report the games that u play on 950. I'll soon give the gameplay videos and bechmarks of the games I play on 950 GMA.

Games I play :-

F.E.A.R oh yeah 1280x800 shadows on on minimum. :hap2: 10-25 FPS:ashamed:

Ghost recon 1 FULL :hap2:

hALO med :eek:hyeah:

Tomb raider Anniversary med to some features on high :clap:

I saw a guy reporting to have played crysis :S . Will try that too.

PS:- Use 3D-analyser to run some games.

atish said:
GMA 950 and gaming don't go together right but still there are many users who have no choice other than 950 or choose a micro lappie with a nvidia. There are many patches and softwares to force games on 950 :- 950 users please report the games that u play on 950. I'll soon give the gameplay videos and bechmarks of the games I play on 950 GMA.

I saw a guy reporting to have played crysis :S . Will try that too.

PS:- Use 3D-analyser to run some games.
Crysis 1024x768 with high details on a GMA 950

@ 30 seconds per frame :eek:hyeah:

my friend has GMA3000 which is better than 950 but games like crysis and fear does not even start on his pc, maine use apni 2gb ram bhi di lekin koi fayda nahi

Dark Star said:
Lol I am still using Intel Extreme Graphics 2 :mad: Well Gma's Intel Onboard are the worst VGA for PC !1

It runs aero, quite a few of new games, just that you have to things on low.:eek:hyeah: and use some patches and tweaks.

Back