Gaming PC @70000

^^ The U2311H is a good buy still, it has a decent response figure ~ 5ms [correct if I am wrong] and the overall colors are amazing.

Though I do support backlight bleed can be a deal breaker, though this differs from individual monitor to the other, so it is all dependent on the piece OP buys.

Hope this helps, Sire.

U2311H has 8ms response time.
ALPHA17 said:
^^ The U2311H is a good buy still, it has a decent response figure ~ 5ms [correct if I am wrong] and the overall colors are amazing.

Though I do support backlight bleed can be a deal breaker, though this differs from individual monitor to the other, so it is all dependent on the piece OP buys.

Hope this helps, Sire.

I have seen U2311H,is there any alternative at similar price range ?

I have gone through the reviews,I loved EVO for its design but no USB 3.0:(,Carbide also looks good and has USB 3.0 too:),but NZXT Phantom 410 could be the best cabbie,but I don't have info about availability and price.

I need a cabbie which looks out-of-the-world something like Phantom or Colossus:cool2:,please suggest me one like that

Check this the BitFenix at Secunderabad http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150523602021388.424878.349216296387&type=3

Price of Bitfenix Colossus Venom edition was 11500 the last December.

Sorry for the language pattern

^^ At the screen size I'll recommend you get the BenQ E2420HD ~ 11900/- [24' full HD model] OR Dell ST2420L ~ not sure about the pricing on this one.

I still say get the Corsair Carbide 400R over any other cabinet in that price band. I don't see the point of NZXT Phantom 410, looks like someone sat on a full-tower cabinet and this is what we have. If you want out of the world cabinet designs you can look at these offerings from Cooler Master -- CM Storm » Products: Array.

Don't be sorry, just amend your wrongs. Cheers!

As comp@addict:clap: mentioned I'll rather go for BenQ which has 11 ports (2X HDMI,4XUSB ports) and good display.

And coming to cabinet I'll get Corsair Carbide 400R if I have money just enough to buy it and if I'm left with more money after deciding the rest of the components then I'll go higher.

Cabinet and monitor can be best picked after deciding the Mobo,processor,GPU i.e; it depends on the money left after buying the key components of the PC.

I'll be going with an I5-2500K so suggest me a MOBO with USB 3.0(I have no knowledge about Mobo's)

^^ Are you seriously going to dabble in marathon over-clocking scenarios, in that case bag the Noctua NH-U12P SE2 http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1196/1/

Legit Bottom Line: Noctua NH-U12P, 2 years of great performance and great service and counting.

, if the answer is no OR you are going to restrict yourself to ~ 4.5 GHz then the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVOhttp://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/cm_hyper212_evo/

Pros:

• Great idle temperatures
  • Easy and simple to install
  • Fan snaps in and out of place - no need to mess with clumsy wire clips
  • Lightweight (less stress on motherboard)
  • Includes hardware to attach an additional fan
  • Price

Cons:

• None

will do just fine.

Apart form that I have no more observations to make.

Hope this is helpful, Cheers!!

I have checked out the both the MOBO's and AUSUS Maximus IV Gene-Z being a micro-ATX board does have everything that ASUS P8Z68-V Pro have,but still I'll be hoping for getting a ATX one.

I'll be still hoping for few more MOBO's and CPU coolers suggestions,because I'd like to hit shopping with few other alternatives too.

Intel Core i5 2500k ~13500/- + Noctua NH U12P SE2 ~3900/-

ASUS P8Z68M-PRO ~8900/-

G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x 2 1600MHz modules ~3400/-

AMD HD 7850 [OR equivalent current generation card] ~18000/-

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB ~4000/- [buy a second hard-drive OR SSD later when prices stabilise]

Seasonic S12II 620W ~4400/-

Corsair Carbide 400R ~5400/-

Dell U2312M ~14500/- [23" full HD, eIPS panel --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPS_panel / http://www.pchardwarehelp.com/guides/lcd-panel-types.php]

APC BR1.1KVA-IN ~4600/-

Corsair Vengeance M60 ~2700/-

TVS Gold Mechanical Keyboard ~1200/-

*I don't know a lot about audio peripherals so no comments there.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Get a 6950 over 7850 unless you have a better reason to wait. And if you have to wait, might as well wait for ivy. Get a msi z68 gd55

And with a 70k budget, personally anything over 8-10k on a monitor is too much IMO. Just my two cents, I would rather spend elsewhere
<

My dumb old pc is on more,so my reply to any post will be a bit slow.Regarding the rig my budget has gone to 80,000 (don't include the mouse & keyboard in this,I'll be discussing about these at last ).I'll be sticking with Intel I5-2500k and oc it,for monitor I'll be going for Benq (model already posted ALPHA17 in previous reply) ,please inform about its price and availability in Hyderabad.With my budget increased I'll rather get a high end card(more like GTX 570,which is the starting model of NVIDIA's high end cards).

@ALPHA17-is the CPU cooler mentioned in your post is better or any of the Corsair's liquid cooling is better because the price difference is just 1000-1200

I have gone through various panel types and I'll be going with the monitor mention by ALPHA17 because a rig without a good display would be waste of all my money.

I need Asus P8Z68V-PRO, 1TB HD & can I get a 64GB SSD in my budget ?

Radeon 6970 is slightly faster than a GTX 570. And for the price of GTX 570 you can get a 7870 which is faster than a GTX 580 when overclocked
<

Rite you are right,7870 performs as good as a 580 within a good price range,certainly I'll be looking to get that.

Noctua NH U12P SE2 vs. Corsair h 60 or 80? Which one is better ?

Back