Budget 90k+ Gaming PC build 2-2.5l

Luca

Recruit
What is your budget?

2-2.5 lakh

What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)

NA

Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

NA

Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

CPU - Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard -/?
GPU - sapphire Nitro Rx 7900xtx
PSU - ?
Storage - ?
RAM - ?
Cabinet -?
UPS - Please suggest any suitable UPS
AIO - air cooler / liquid cooling
Open to suggestions on the above parts

Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

Gaming only.

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

NA

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

4k/1440p

Are you looking to overclock?

No

Motherboard -/?
I too am considering switching to Team Red just for the 7800x3D. From my preliminary research, even a cheap B650 board should be able to power it just fine, since it is not overclockable, and has low power consumption.
So choose a mobo depending on other factors like how many M.2 slots/SATA ports you need.
Will wait for others to chip in.

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
This is a very important question that you didn't answer. Not all games can actually make use of the 3D v-cache. So if you only play such games, you will see no benefit from 7800x3D (especially at 4k) and might be better off with something like an 13700k which gives good multicore performance as well.

I too am considering switching to Team Red just for the 7800x3D. From my preliminary research, even a cheap B650 board should be able to power it just fine, since it is not overclockable, and has low power consumption.
So choose a mobo depending on other factors like how many M.2 slots/SATA ports you need.
Will wait for others to chip in.

This is a very important question that you didn't answer. Not all games can actually make use of the 3D v-cache. So if you only play such games, you will see no benefit from 7800x3D (especially at 4k) and might be better off with something like an 13700k which gives good multicore performance as well.
RDR2
Microsoft flight simulator
PUBG PC
Is 7800x3d future proof for next 5-6 years

Back