Budget 21-30k Gaming PC For 25k.. without Monitor

bking

Adept
  1. Q: What is your budget?
  2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor
  4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Not Decided Anything Yet!
  5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Will Upgrade Monitor In A few Months
  6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Delhi
  7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • o
  8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Watching HD movies

9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No Preference.. Wud Prefer Amd Over Intel In this Budget
  10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?a. Games Like Bf3, Mw3 Etc. At the Best Possible Settings
  11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1280x728
    2. Desktop - 1440x900
  12. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 64 bit

Intel i3 2120-6.9k OR i3 2100-6.5k
Intel DH67BL-B3-5.6k
Corsair XMS3 or Gskill RipjawsX 2X2GB 1600MHZ-1.7k
Segate 500GB HDD-4k[You can get a second hand HDD from TE market]
Sapphire HD6670-5.5k
Corsair CX430V2-2.2k
Nzxt Gamma-2.4k
Increase your budget by 1-2k and everything will fit just fine.If the budget is very strict then you get this mobo GIGABYTE GA-H61M-D2H-3.2k instead of above one.
Hope this helps.:)

Intel i3 2120-6.9k OR i3 2100-6.5k
Intel DH67BL-B3-5.6k
Corsair XMS3 or Gskill RipjawsX 2X2GB 1600MHZ-1.7k
Segate 500GB HDD-4k[You can get a second hand HDD from TE market]
Sapphire HD6670-5.5k
Corsair CX430V2-2.2k
Nzxt Gamma-2.4k
Increase your budget by 1-2k and everything will fit just fine.If the budget is very strict then you get this mobo GIGABYTE GA-H61M-D2H-3.2k instead of above one.
Hope this helps.:)

Thanks For The Quick Reply.... Is there Any AMD proccy In this Range Which Performs The Same As i3... And Is The corsair PSU really Required? What About A 600watts Generic psU... That Wud Cost Less

AMD Lineup is not active which can compete with Intel's Processor lineup,It's best that you'd go for intel rig.This PSU would give you extra headroom and also you can upgrade and add more HDD's in the rig.It'd better if you go with it.
Thanks For The Quick Reply.... Is there Any AMD proccy In this Range Which Performs The Same As i3... And Is The corsair PSU really Required? What About A 600watts Generic psU... That Wud Cost Less

AMD Lineup is not active which can compete with Intel's Processor lineup,It's best that you'd go for intel rig.This PSU would give you extra headroom and also you can upgrade and add more HDD's in the rig.It'd better if you go with it.

Okay! Thanks

Back