Budget 41-50k Gaming PC for my cousin - budget strictly 50k max..

Detox101

Disciple
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: High end games like crysis, battlefield et all at ultra settings

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:Budget is 50k max.. buying it for a cousin..

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes a least of 22 inch

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: none

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:within a few days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:will buy it online from flipkart or any other reliable indian website

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I have come up with a config.. need comments on the same.. if there can be any improvements in it... without increasing cost.. I have shortlisted the config... based on a budget of 50K maxx...

INTEL Core i-5 (3470)( 3rd gen)
INTEL DH77KC
1TB SEAGATE (64 MB) (7200 RPM)
4GB DDR3 CORRSAIR VENGEANCE 1600 x 2
ATI 7850 2GB DDR5 SAPPHIRE
CORSAIR GS 500 SMPS
Dell LED 22" HDMI (FHD)
NZXT GAMMA Cabinet
Logitech keyboard + mouse
Creative 2.0 ( don't need a woofer, cousin will mostly use his Bose headphones)

No gigabyte parts please... @ALPHA17 @Jakob please suggest[DOUBLEPOST=1366347861][/DOUBLEPOST]@
terence_fdes
.. please suggest..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back