Budget 51-70k Gaming PC - Need a CPU+mobo+RAM upgrade suggestion

I am thinking of getting a mid upgrade my aging cpu - intel i5 3470 with something from Ryzen 6-8 core with 16g of ram kit and ok motherboard, I am open for used market too,,want to preserve as cash as possible.
I am targeting 60 fps in high setting with recent games and some streaming here n t here, I will pair the cpu with my gtx 1060 6gb

I am thinking of getting a mid upgrade my aging cpu - intel i5 3470 with something from Ryzen 6-8 core with 16g of ram kit and ok motherboard, I am open for used market too,,want to preserve as cash as possible.
I am targeting 60 fps in high setting with recent games and some streaming here n t here, I will pair the cpu with my gtx 1060 6gb

Your first priority should be upgrading the GPU as that will make the biggest difference in gaming performance.

Last edited:
Not enough Ram to be future proof. You need at least 32 gigs.

Based on my reading through articles 16GB is more than enough for gaming purpose. I don't do any other memory intensive work. My thoughts were I should be able to add later. Let me know what you think
Post automatically merged:

Hi,

Kindly post price and source/shop details

AMD Ryzen 3800x - 29K - Amazon
Gigabyte Aorus B550 master - 26.5K, Parvat computers(BLR),
Gskill 16GB 4000Mhz - 9K, Parvat computers(BLR),

Last edited:
Based on my reading through articles 16GB is more than enough for gaming purpose. I don't do any other memory intensive work. My thoughts were I should be able to add later. Let me know what you think

AMD Ryzen 3800x - 29K - Amazon
Gigabyte Aorus B550 master - 26.5K, Parvat computers(BLR),
Gskill 16GB 4000Mhz - 9K, Parvat computers(BLR),
You're correct, 16GB is more than enough for just about any game. Congratulations on the purchase.

Have a look at memory usage of flight simulator at higher detail levels.

Last edited:
Back