Budget 90k+ Gaming PC - reliable stores on SP road

vint

Disciple
Looking for a gaming build to play games upto 4k resolution. Max budget is 1L(excluding kB/mouse/monitor/speakers). Plan to go with amd+Nvidia combo. Please suggest good options. Also let me know what's the best store in sp road/Bangalore to buy the same.

If anybody have experience of building a pc online and have it delivered successfully, let me know the details. That would be the best option considering the ongoing covid situation.

Ashirwad Computers and Golcha Computers are the 2 famous ones. You can ask for a quote online via email , follow it up and agree upon a price and then pay them via NEFT. They should be able to deliver the assembled system home

Thanks. BTW, how's this build:
Processor : Ryzen 5600x
mobo: Asus tuf gaming 520 plus
RAM: ADATA D30 8GB x 2 3000 MHz DDR4
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
Graphics Card: Galax RTX 3060Ti 8GB EX
cabinet: CM K50IL RGB with TG
PSU: CM MWE 650 V2 Bronze

Also, does the above need a separate cooler ? I have no plans to oc. I'm assuming I can get an off the counter wifi-adapter and don't need a mobo with wifi built in.
Please share your comments.

Aashirwad is the one place I always go to. Golcha guy used to have a major attitude issue earlier, dont know about now.

Aashirwad is the one place I always go to. Golcha guy used to have a major attitude issue earlier, dont know about now.
Thanks man, do you know they're open and how is the delivery experience via phone/email ?
Also, guys, please share your comments on the build above ?

I usually speak to him on phone and close things, but thats because I have been going t his place for the last 12 odd years. Build looks great.

But call Dinesh at Ashirwad and check if everything is available before going

These are the ones I frequent on SP Road.

Ashirward computers
Super Computers
Golcha IT
Ankit computers - They are the owners of PCStudio.in. You can check the prices before you go. Do remember the prices on the site are slightly higher than what you'll find at the store.

These are the ones I frequent on SP Road.

Ashirward computers
Super Computers
Golcha IT
Ankit computers - They are the owners of PCStudio.in. You can check the prices before you go. Do remember the prices on the site are slightly higher than what you'll find at the store.
Thanks, do you know if the prices in pcstudio.in is including gst ? I sent a message on WhatsApp to the number listed on the website as well, it seems to be a business account, didn't get an my response yet.

Thanks, do you know if the prices in pcstudio.in is including gst ? I sent a message on WhatsApp to the number listed on the website as well, it seems to be a business account, didn't get an my response yet.
It's all inclusive - includes credit card charges too. Only shipping is extra. Have ordered dozens of items from there.

But call Dinesh at Ashirwad and check if everything is available before going
I suggested a good friend to go with Dinesh at Aashirwad for his NAS PC. Asked for a Gigabyte bronze PSU and WD CMR 4TB drives.

Dinesh informed him that the Gigabyte PSU was not available instead gave him a Corsair CV450. Thats fair.

Then he sent Seagate 4TB drives which were SMR when he specifically wanted WD 4TB drives which were CMR. He then starts to argue that saar its the same, no difference to performance, blah blah.

Dinesh since then was not responsive, would not pickup calls or respond on whatsapp. Somehow he managed to catch hold of him and he agreed to replace the Seagate SMR drives with the correct WD CMR ones. My friend again had to spend extra money Dunzo'ing the old drives and getting the replacement ones.

I've lost faith in Dinesh. Not recommending him anymore.

It's all inclusive - includes credit card charges too. Only shipping is extra. Have ordered dozens of items from there.

Thanks, so I just pay / place a order like we do in amazon and they assemble PC and ship it over ? That would be the most preferable option for me :D

I'm thinking of replacing A520 plus with ASUS TUF B550 (with wifi) mobo. This is what the final config would be like, can you guys let me know if this needs a separate cooler ? I dont plan to OC !
Also, please share your inputs on RAM / PSU. If the brands are good and do they fit in with the overall build. BTW, Any idea if the colorful gpu's are good ? Getting it for 2-3k cheaper than Galax.

mobo: Asus tuf gaming B550M plus (with wifi)
SSD: Crucible 1TB

Thanks, so I just pay / place a order like we do in amazon and they assemble PC and ship it over ? That would be the most preferable option for me :D

I'm thinking of replacing A520 plus with ASUS TUF B550 (with wifi) mobo. This is what the final config would be like, can you guys let me know if this needs a separate cooler ? I dont plan to OC !
Also, please share your inputs on RAM / PSU. If the brands are good and do they fit in with the overall build. BTW, Any idea if the colorful gpu's are good ? Getting it for 2-3k cheaper than Galax.

mobo: Asus tuf gaming B550M plus (with wifi)
SSD: Crucible 1TB

I suggest you message them over WhatsApp. They respond pretty quickly.

As a side note there are some good deals going on for GB boards. Do take a look at those too.

Back